Howling Wolf

Life's not all bleak! Make us laugh
About this forum
Please keep the humour in good taste (hopefully you can find some good taste humour these days). In January 2013 threads were split up into sub-topics, which explains the unusually high views that some (original) threads have. This forum is "read only" for members until they're well established.

Howling Wolf

Postby Charlie » 19 Feb 2015, 11:19

The following BBC footage is NSFW - just not in a way that you would expect…

And never mind the video source: after you’ve watched this, I think you’ll know why Jeremy Paxman decided to retire…

To think that there are people out there who say that the licence fee should be scrapped!
Charlie

Re: Howling Wolf

Postby Nathan » 19 Feb 2015, 11:39

Erm, OK?!

I want to know what kind of introduction this "music" was given on Newsnight, because without context I can only imagine rather a lot of slightly confused viewers... :)
Nathan

Re: Howling Wolf

Postby Charlie » 19 Feb 2015, 11:59

Confused viewers or not, I imagine that most people would have responded in the same way that I did: i.e. they would have laughed heartily at the absurdity of it all…

My favourite bit was when a couple of them turned their page of “music”!
Charlie

Return to Comedy