Documentary Project

Islam is, for now, included under this topic

Documentary Project

Postby DocumentaryProject » 15 Dec 2016, 10:36

We are in the early stages of developing a film about the political landscape in the UK after the referendum, looking at issues including race and religion. We are hoping to speak to some members of this forum. If this would be of interest to you please comment below.
DocumentaryProject

Re: Documentary Project

Postby Gavin » 30 Dec 2016, 13:17

Hello. Please excuse the delay in moderation of your post, and thank you for this offer.

I see you have previously worked for both the BBC and Channel 4. These organisations are now regarded as nothing less than direct enemies of many on the right in the UK. They have lost all respect and trust. We think these leftist legacy media organisations are on their way out now, and deservedly. We cheer their demise.

Since you are someone who has worked with these organisations before and might be working with them again now, we could never trust you with editorial control over anything we said, therefore I doubt whether anyone from this forum would ever agree to be recorded by you. Many thanks for taking an interest in what we are saying here, all the same.
Gavin
Site Admin

Re: Documentary Project

Postby Jonathan » 19 Jan 2017, 21:41

I think Tommy Robinson mentions accepting a similar offer in his book, and regretting it.
Jonathan

Return to Multiculturalism & Immigration