Islam in the UK

Islam is, for now, included under this topic

Re: Islam in the UK

Postby Connor » 27 Sep 2013, 05:12

Jonathan wrote:Of course you're right, Rachel, I just chose to mention the fence because it is a visible symbol, and gets lots of attention in the press - not because it is more effective than other methods.

It certainly does get a lot of attention - especially amongst people who are deeply concerned with immigration issues. Israel's fence, along with its general attitude towards national defense and borders, is envied by many advocates of immigration restriction here in the United States (such as myself). I'm always impressed when I read an article like the one below:

August: Zero Illegal Infiltrations Along Israel-Egypt Border

I find that incredible: zero illegal immigrants over the course of an entire month. I'm not sure if you follow immigration trends along the Mexico-US border, but our own number is somewhat higher than that!

Israel's security fence would be a beneficial model for the United States in particular. Our country is the only Western democracy other than Israel that shares an extensive land border with a non-Western country. It would take something like the will of the Israelis for us to seriously curtail the influx of illegal immigrants from Mexico (and, by extension, the rest of Latin America).

Sadly, I don't think the US will be building an Israeli-style fence any time soon. Most people here would denounce that as being too harsh of a measure. There are countless Leftist and libertarian types who hold a naïve belief in "open borders" who would equate the fence with authoritarian cruelty.

Israel appears to be one of the few modern nation-states that is actually dedicated to its own self-preservation. If no one in your country is campaigning for the "amnesty" of millions of foreign infiltrators, then you at least have a chance at maintaining your identity.
Connor

Postby Jonathan » 27 Sep 2013, 06:36

Connor wrote:I find that incredible: zero illegal immigrants over the course of an entire month. I'm not sure if you follow immigration trends along the Mexico-US border, but our own number is somewhat higher than that!

By coincidence I stumbled across an article this morning on the same subject:
IDF shuts unit dealing with African migrants as fewer cross border
Jonathan

Postby Caleb » 27 Sep 2013, 09:22

Connor wrote:Our country is the only Western democracy other than Israel that shares an extensive land border with a non-Western country.

At the rate you're going, we could add Canada to that list!
Caleb

Postby Gavin » 05 Oct 2013, 16:34

Today, even in this tiny peninsular town in the north-west, my wife and I saw lots of Muslims in full body niqabs. This is not going to end well, I think.

But I come back to the point that there are millions of Muslims, and not millions of police or army. Any clear attempt to rein back the cultural takeover will be met with rioting - thus the paralysis.

Every Muslim apart from those incarcerated can vote too (some on the Left are fighting to give the vote to prisoners too, though), and will obviously vote for those who support a continued open-door policy and cultural replacement in the UK. The remainder of the British people have to come to their senses and stop voting LibLabCon, or Britain as we knew it is going to belong only to the history books (perhaps this is already true).

I think I am right in saying that it has never before been known in human history for a people to finance their own demographic and cultural replacement, indeed their own destruction, yet that is what we are seeing Europe today. All because the Left taught everyone to be ashamed of their history, culture and identity, and taught western women largely to eschew men and "go their own way". Big mistakes - perhaps the two biggest mistakes a civilisation can make.
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Charlie » 07 Oct 2013, 22:31

Does anyone fancy buying this T-shirt?
Charlie

Postby Nathan » 08 Oct 2013, 21:37

On the day which it was announced that the leadership of the EDL has suddenly renounced the group and thus we have essentially lost one of our lines of defence:

Thousands of Islamist extremists in the UK see the British public as a legitimate target for attacks
Nathan

Postby Gavin » 09 Oct 2013, 01:22

Indeed, just as Nathan says, MI5 believes there are thousands of Muslims in the UK who, in accordance with their beliefs, would like to kill us, and the Guardian newspaper "handed them a gift" to help them succeed, in the form of leaked confidential documents.
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby amberdp » 09 Oct 2013, 11:15

nice to see that islam in growring there roots in uk
amberdp

Postby Gavin » 09 Oct 2013, 13:30

The above message came through from an IP address in Islamabad, Pakistan. We get a lot of spam which I ban from that region. I let this through because it was thought-provoking in the following fashion: I thought to myself - if this is the IQ of the average Muslim then we're not going to have a problem. But then I thought, it is the lack of intelligence that is exactly the problem (and the problem among our own people too). Also, intelligence has nothing to do with it in a democracy where people will vote along religious and racial lines.
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Keith » 09 Oct 2013, 14:09

I find it hard to decide if I hate Islam more or less than soppy progressivism. The former is obviously more harmful but there is something horribly life-sapping about the latter; something that makes my skin crawl as opposed to simply terrifying me.

It's possible that the West needed the threat of Islam to highlight just how low it had sunk. It may even be the case that all societies go rotten unless they are kept on their toes. If we survive this current threat we may even have cause to thank Islam for waking us from our half-conscious doze and from our boredom. Or perhaps I'm just projecting my own trajectory onto the western world. It's easily done. Maybe everyone else was having a whale of a time and taking nothing for granted.
Keith

Postby Gavin » 09 Oct 2013, 14:17

In this coffee shop in a remote area in the north west of England I saw yet more Muslims enter just now. They kept themselves to themselves. The woman was dressed in Muslim regalia. They probably had children, they probably spoke their own language. In other words, they were making no effort to integrate at all. This is not good for a society. Especially when the culture brought is a backward, stupid one. I find it rude, and offensive, that anyone could consider it right to do this.

But can I even legally still say this? I'm getting quite worried about the law. They will shut us up, 1984 style. For example, if I were to say to the Muslim:

"I think your views are idiotic. Muhammed was not a prophet, he did not fly to heaven on a winged horse. He was an aggressive (arguably psychotic) mass murderer with a child bride. Your religion is backward, stupid and unacceptable in civilised society.

Furthermore, it is unbelievably rude of you to make no effort to fit in here when you are allowed here. We do not want your retarded 7th century creed - we have only just got Christianity under control, and that was always superior anyway."

I might be guilty of being impolite, though that is debatable given the circumstances. But were a complaint made, I would no doubt be arrested for "religious hatred". They've made it illegal for us to resist the cultural takeover. What can be done? This is our problem.
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Elliott » 09 Oct 2013, 15:20

Nothing can be done except wait until these laws are unworkable because the situation has reached critical mass.

It's surprising that you should post this today, Gavin, because just an hour ago I was serving an Asian couple in my shop. They spoke to each other, and via mobile phone to a third person, in their own language. I don't know if they were Muslim; their clothes were Western so they could be, well, any religion really. At first, since the guy was babbling away on the phone in his own language, I assumed that maybe they were new here and hadn't mastered English yet. But then he came up to the counter and spoke to me fairly fluently. His English wasn't perfect but he could get by just fine. Then he phoned his friend back, and again it was in their own language. When he left, with his wife, they were again talking in their own language. He used English exclusively to talk to me. In the meantime everyone else could hear him talking on his phone, but had no idea what he was saying. He didn't seem a "bad" guy at all, but by being allowed to speak his ancestral language, he was being allowed to create division.
Elliott

Postby Gavin » 09 Oct 2013, 16:44

My mother told me recently that people of her generation no longer like going into Northampton town centre. She was not explicit about it, because she is inclined to be very liberal and make excuses for people, but I knew it was because the people in the town centre comprise almost entirely of:

• Muslims
  • Polish
  • Indigenous underclass

Thus, people of our parents' generation feel truly alienated. I felt very angry on behalf of my mother, at first. How could this happen in my parents' own country? But then I thought a little more and recalled that my Mum probably votes Liberal Democrat and that, as Dalrymple wrote recently, his generation have let it happen. If you didn't vote Tory you let it happen, and even if you did in recent years, you let it happen.
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Elliott » 09 Oct 2013, 19:43

I'm sorry for your mother, Gavin. However, I think you are mistaken in saying that voting for the Tories would have prevented this. Remember that Thatcher had three terms but did nothing about immigration. And remember that the Tories were only too willing to get rid of Enoch Powell.
Elliott

Postby Gavin » 09 Oct 2013, 20:33

That's true, Elliott. Also, while voters were to some degree responsible, I must moderate this with something I've said before: people were demonised and ostracised by the MSM and other politicians if they dared at any time to put up any opposition. As you say, we saw what happened to Powell, Honeyford and others.
Gavin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Multiculturalism & Immigration