Heritage Foundation Speech (2014)

Dalrymple sometimes gives interviews and speaks publicly

Heritage Foundation Speech (2014)

Postby Gavin » 19 May 2014, 17:59

I have got to the part in this where TD says he's written more than 5,000 articles and I reflected that we certainly have our work cut out in cataloguing them all!
Gavin
Site Admin

Re: Heritage Foundation Speech (2014)

Postby Gavin » 19 May 2014, 18:39

TD covers a topic close to our hearts: mass third world immigration and disproportionate Muslim crime rates. It is an excellent and, of course, exceptionally well-enunciated speech. In fact he discusses many of the issues we have discussed here.

However, I would be interested to hear more clear, proposed solutions. I wonder who would TD back at election time. UKIP? Liberty GB? Would he vote at all? Perhaps the time for analysis is over. We know what is going on, and what has happened. Perhaps it is time now to take sides explicitly to try to put the situation right.
Gavin
Site Admin

Postby Andrea » 20 May 2014, 09:04

Gavin wrote: Perhaps the time for analysis is over. We know what is going on, and what has happened. Perhaps it is time now to take sides explicitly to try to put the situation right.

Indeed. Someone who only ever criticises and questions is just like Socrates. I, too, would like to know which party TD will vote for - if he votes at all (for some do not). This was a great speech!
Andrea

Postby Elliott » 22 May 2014, 00:25

His anecdote about Polly Toynbee was hilarious. But I have to say, given the very significant title of this speech, expectations were high and I wouldn't say he really met them. Then again, maybe there just isn't very much to say about this topic? Maybe it's very straightforward?
Elliott

Postby Andrew » 04 Jul 2014, 16:50

Friends, I am utterly disappointed as I recently learned TD was in my home state of Michigan

I receive from Hillsdale college in Hillsdale Mich the Imprimis a free publication sent by the college via mail. As you well know the feature was on the speech TD gave here in Mich. Had I known I would have attended if open to the public.The speech was in Dearborn Mi not far from where I live. Hillsdale college is in the southwestern area of Mich and is a charming small town on an old route between Detroit and Chicago.
Andrew

Return to Media appearances